Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Talented Toddler

Well, I thought I was going write a little about needle-felting, what it is and where it comes from, but maybe next time. Today, I just want to mention that my little guy is learning how to needle-felt, all on his own. This morning, I took the compost out (by myself! Thirty seconds of quiet! Yesss!), leaving the little person in the house with his dad. When I got back, I was met by a toddler bearing gifts - namely, my needle-felting pad, with my current project, and, of course, the needle. Taking a closer look, I noticed a series of little holes where none had been before, evidence that someone had been testing the skills he's been watching Mama demonstrate so often lately. Well, no harm done - the needle was in one piece, and so were his little fingers. Whew!

1 comment:

  1. Oh how delightful to see a new blog and post on needle felting...that's my next thing to try my hand at! Is it safe to assume your toddler is two, busy mom? Thanks for finding me in bloggerland too...I look forward to more of your posts!

    ReplyDelete